Become an Alliance Françaises Teacher
The Alliance Française is always looking for excellence.
To become an Alliance Française teacher, you need dedication, motivation and professionalism.
In terms of qualification, you need:
- A diploma / certification in education and at least 5 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language
- And / or a diploma in teaching French as a foreign language (Master 1 or 2, DAEFLE…)
- Level C1 in French.
You need to be able to:
- plan a lesson and create learning resources
- deliver a lesson and generate a positive group atmosphere
- assess and report
- use new technologies to support your teaching
- speak English at level B2 (minimum)
You need to know how to
- work in a team
- be punctual
- share knowledge with others
Send your CV and a cover letter in French